Grace and Hope

Grace and Hope
Wait for God. Wait with hope. Hope now; hope always! Pslam 131:3

Sunday, January 30, 2011

IVF Round 3--Here We Come!

IVF Round 3, here we come with high hopes and excitement for all that this round and 2011 has in store for us! We have patiently, or not so patiently, waited for 7 months to embark on this journey once again to start a family. I can honestly say that I'm fully and completely refreshed and recharged to dive in with both feet!

I'm hoping the first few weeks of this process is a little more 'gentle' compared to previous rounds since I just had surgery and some of the neccessary procedures were completed in November and December. I only anticipate one procedure in the next few weeks which is a huge relief. The IVF protocol, which although can vary from doctor to doctor, is a long process which takes about 60 days or more....so with each passing day, I know I'm one day closer to starting a family:)

Honestly, in the next few weeks there will not be a lot of updates, as the protocol starts off somewhat "slow" with a few appointments, meds and procedures....but as things develop I'll be sure to keep you in the loop with this blog. 

We continue to ask for your thoughts and prayers during this time, for we know that God has good things in store for us. I will not give up hope...I'll hope now and hope always!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! I'm so glad that surgery went well and that you are rip, rearin', and ready to go for IVF Round 3. Ry and I will be praying for you and Jason. Miss you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know you guys have started the IVF again. Now I can pray specifically for you guys! I know God has a wonderful plan for you and I can't wait to see it develop over the next several months. What an amazing testimony you will be able to share about God's goodness and faithfulness. Love and miss you!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete