Grace and Hope

Grace and Hope
Wait for God. Wait with hope. Hope now; hope always! Pslam 131:3

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome to my Hope Blog

Many of you have been on the long journey with Jason and I as we follow our dreams to start a family. This blog is created to keep both family and friends updated on the most recent events. We are both so thankful for all your love, support, and your belief in a miracle for the two of us. 

Some of you may not be familiar with all the details related to IVF but let me assure you, anyone who endures this journey is both strong and brave! The process is approximately 60 days in length from the start of the process to finding out the result of the much awaited for pregnancy test. During that 2 month journey, I will undergo numerous procedures, multiple doctor appointments and blood draws (at times every other day or even every day), bedrest, and then the long 2 week wait where the couple anxiously awaits the pregnancy test results.

The purpose of this blog is to allow everyone to see how God is working in our lives. We give God all the glory no matter if we have a positive or negative test because I know, without a doubt, that enduring these experiences ultimately develops my character and character strengthens my confident hope.

We are excited to be in the first week of IVF round 3. This week, I will undergo two procedures (both on 11/2) and we are praying that the results are favorable for conceiving. We also are praying for patience as we take it one day at a time, being thankful for how far we have come. Lastly, we pray for my body to respond to the medications far beyond what we can even ask or imagine. Thank you for remaining faithful in prayer and joyful in hope with us.  

3 comments:

  1. This blog is probably 2 years overdue! Finally! And who are you kidding--only posting once a week. Silly sister--we know you better than you think! Love you always.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started a blog. And your sis is right, probably overdue :) You and Jason will continue to be in our prayers. I look forward to following you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer KozeniewskiSeptember 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM

    Jess, thank you for including me on your blog through your journey! Yes, I can totally relate to what you are going through right now! And you were one of the best individuals that helped us through our process and I thank God for placing you in our lives in 2006! Please know we are praying for you and your husband and your precious bundles of joy!

    ReplyDelete