Grace and Hope

Grace and Hope
Wait for God. Wait with hope. Hope now; hope always! Pslam 131:3

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Put Another 2 Checks on the " IVF To Do" List

Today I had two procedures in preparation for IVF. The first one was pretty intense requiring anesthesia, but the results from the test looked promising. The second test was slightly less invasive, and the meds leftover from the first procedure proved to be of some value.  I made it through the entire morning without shedding a tear, until my stupid insurance declined my IVF meds other than through mail order, which would be too late for this cycle. So now, I have to depend on other people to defend my case to AETNA so I can pay several thousand dollars for injections from the pharmacy. Sometimes it is the small battles that prove to be the biggest!!!

I got my IVF calendar today which maps out how things will look over the next two months. It is always a  little overwhelming to see all the appointments, medications, and procedures on one piece of paper, but in some ways it also eases some anxiety having a better idea of the timing of events. Time to surrender my schedule and wait in doctor waiting rooms!

Well my friends and family were right...I didn't wait one week to post again. However, in the next 10 days, I only have one procdure so I don't anticipate too many updates between now and then. For those of you who tried to post a comment and had difficulty, I believe that you have to click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "Suscribe to: Post comments" in order to post your comments. Hope that helps.

Well...on the list of a million things to do in preparation for IVF...2 more things have been checked off and we are moving forward:)

THANKS again for all your prayers, thoughts, love, and encouraging emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment