Grace and Hope

Grace and Hope
Wait for God. Wait with hope. Hope now; hope always! Pslam 131:3

Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Is Not My First Rodeo!

Friday I underwent a procedure for egg retrieval. After taking 2 days of rest, I feel pretty well after the procedure. Not quite ready to run a marathon, but already have cabin fever!

With this being my third go-round with this procedure, I had a good idea of what to expect physically, mentally, and emotionally. During this round, I met a girl who is on the exact same schedule with same doctor as I am, and I have been able to walk her through the process, as this is her first time experiencing all the meds, appointments, procedures and emotional roller-coaster! I'm happy that I'm able to share in this experience with her and I know she finds it helpful to talk with someone who has been there. As they say in Texas..."This is not my first rodeo."

Based on our results from Friday's procedure and reports from today, we will be doing a Day 3 Transfer, which is scheduled for Monday 3/21. The details are unclear at this point, other than a scheduled procedure at 3pm. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for a successful transfer, for healthy embryos, and of course, the end results we all are hoping and praying for-a healthy pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment