Grace and Hope

Grace and Hope
Wait for God. Wait with hope. Hope now; hope always! Pslam 131:3

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do Not Be Anxious About Anything...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Yesterday I underwent the embryo transfer and everything went well. Amen! God has been truly gracious and merciful...this round has been better than the two previous rounds so far and we continue to hope and pray that the final outcome will also be a blessing. I'll be sure to update when we know more...stay tuned!!

We feel so loved and supported and are so thankful for our family and friends who have held our hands and hearts over the past 2 years along this journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. I have been checking your blog frequently for an update. Liz sent a message on to me this morning from you. What a journey this has been. Love you both. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sentiment of tranquility in the verse. Hoping for a rainbow!

    -Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending all of my "get pregnant" vibes to you in Houston :)

    ReplyDelete